Ann Albanese-Freeman is the local Realtor you can trust for the ultimate in real estate service. Ann, raised here on the Monterey Peninsula, comes from a family of Realtors. Her Auntie, Gail Szafran, owned and operated Tri-City Real Estate and Insurance with five offices on the Peninsula for thirty-three years. Ann started in the family real estate business while attending Monterey Peninsula College and received her real estate license in 1994. Ann offers years of experience. Her knowledge also comes from her own personal experience selling and purchasing as an investor with her husband. Ann and her husband have four children, one granddaughter and another granddaughter on the way! Ann is vested here and believes that this is one of the best places to own real estate.
Committed, detailed and driven to achieve the goals of her clients, Ann strives to represent the best in the Real Estate industry. She continues to sharpen her skills through coaching and networking with top Realtors. Her business comes mostly from referrals and repeat clients which she feels is the greatest compliment she can receive as a Realtor. Her team includes Christina Herzig with Guaranteed Rate Affinity and Lisa Connally with Old Republic Title Company. You can count on Ann Albanese-Freeman to do what it takes to get the results you want.
- Local Governmental Relations Committee, Women's Council of Realtors Secretary and Vice President of Membership
- Women's Council of Realtors Fundraiser Chairperson, MLS Advisory Group
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist, Accredited Buyer Representative, Five Star Rated Agent
- Member Monterey County Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors
- 2022-2007 Coldwell Banker, Carmel; 2007-1989 RE/MAX Monterey Peninsula, Carmel; 1989-1984 Tri-City Real Estate, Monterey
- 100% Club, Top Producer Awards, Executive and President Awards
- 2017 International Sterling Society
- 2018, 2019, 2020 International Diamond Society
- 2021 International President's Circle Representing the Top 7% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide